Get warm this winter with these 15 Crochet Hand Warmer patterns. This hand warmer collection will keep you cozy, whether knitting on the couch or hanging out in the chilly air. These patterns will keep your hands toasty and happy. The best part? They're so easy to make. So, try one of these Crochet Hand Warmers if you want to whip up some quick and easy winter accessories. These amazing patterns are best for making stylish and functional hand warmers. These patterns are perfect for gifting and keeping warm during this cold season.
Cozy Crochet Hand Warmer Patterns
Winter is just around the corner, and it's time to prepare by making some cozy hand warmers. These 15 crochet hand warmer patterns are made from 100% wool yarn; they are designed to keep your hands nice, toasty, and moisture-free. After completing one of these wonderful handmade winter accessories, you will be satisfied knowing that you have saved money by making something that would have cost you more than $30 in a store! It also makes a great last-minute gift for friends or family members who live in colder climates or spend time outdoors during winter.
Benefits Of Having Unique Crochet Hand Warmer patterns
- Reduce Pain and discomfort
- Improve Blood Circulation
- Relieving the symptoms of arthritis and carpal tunnel syndrome
- Easily made with soft yarn, this is a great project for beginners who want to learn how to crochet.
- Crochet hand warmers can be made in a variety of colors, which makes them ideal for adding some color to your wardrobe.
Spooky Skull Hand Warmers:
If you love a good scare, these crochet skull hand warmers are for you! They're super spooky and cute to wear around your wrists, but they are also helpful in keeping your hands from getting too cold. The perfect accessory to be worn on Halloween or anytime you want an extra little bit of spooky flair! These hand warmers will surely keep your hands toasty when the weather takes a chill. These are perfect for those chilly mornings and evenings or just keeping your hands nice and toasty while enjoying the crisp fall weather!
- 5 mm Crochet Hook
- 6 mm Tunisian Crochet Hook
- Yarn Needle
- BLO Back Loop Only
- Ch Chain
- Hk Hook
- Rem Remaining
- Rep Repeat
- Sk Skip
- Slst Slip Stitch
- St(s) Stitch(es)
- Tks Tunisian Knit Stitch
Keep your hands and wrists warm this winter with these crochet wrist warmers. The design is perfect for cold days on the ski lift or while fighting the elements on your next outdoor adventure. Stay warm and show off your style with these beautiful crochet wrist warmers. They will keep your wrists toasty without obscuring your watch and are the perfect fall accessory. These crochet wrist warmers are the perfect accessory for a cold, breezy day. They are lightweight and cozy and provide great insulation for your wrists.
- Light worsted weight/DK weight yarn approximately 100 yards
- Crochet hook size G/4 mm
- Stitch markers
- Measuring tape
- Yarn needle
- ch - chain
- sl st - slip stitch
- sc - single crochet
- hdc - half double crochet
- dc - double crochet
Flurry Beanie Set:
This crochet hat set is one of the softest and most versatile pieces you will ever own. Dress up or down; these hats work with everything! The whimsical design of these hats is great for everyday wear and makes getting dressed in the morning quick and simple because it matches just about anything. Make yourself or someone else a set of warm, cozy, and stylish beanies. Make the child in your life incredibly happy with this amazing crochet hat! Made with soft and warm cotton, this set will keep your little one warm and comfortable even in the coldest weather!
- #4 medium weight yarn – I used 1 skein of Knit Picks Brava Worsted in Dove Heather
- ch – chain
- SC – single crochet
- DC – double crochet
- HDC – half double crochet
- sl – slip stitch
- Star st – Insert your hook into the 5th "leg" of the first-star stitch (explained in pattern) and pull up a loop. Then, insert your hook into the same space as that 5th leg and pull up another loop. Pull up loops from each of the next 2 spaces. YO, pull through all 5 at once, and chain 1 to close.
This super warm and cozy Winter accessory is quick to make and great for beginners. With a simple pattern that works up super fast, you can crochet these mitts in the afternoon! This pattern has a modern twist on traditional mitts. The ribbed cuffs and comfortable thumbholes give them a trendy look, while the rounded elements make for an interesting texture. These lovely long-finger mitts will keep your hands warm and stylish. They are worked from the top down in the round. The thumb is knitted separately before stitches are picked up around it and worked together with the main piece for a seamless finish.
- 4mm/G crochet hook – my favorites are Furls Streamline Swirl crochet hooks or Clover Amour crochet hooks.
- Tapestry needle
- Stitch markers if desired
- ch(s) – chain(s)
- ss – slip stitch
- RS – right side
- WS – wrong side
- sk – skip
- rep – repeat
- FP – front post
Textured Wrist Warmers (Fingerless Gloves):
Crochet these textured wrist warmers (fingerless gloves) for yourself or as a gift. These crochet textured wrist warmers (fingerless gloves) are perfect for spring and fall. These versatile fingerless gloves can be worn with or without the thumb hole, depending on how cold it is outside. They are quick to make, and the pattern gives you lots of room to experiment with different textures and designs; if you prefer the simpler look, then go that route too! Either way, they'll be a hit!
- Worsted Weight Yarn
- 5mm Hook
- Tape Measure
- Yarn Needle
- Chain (CH) - Insert hook into stitch. Yarn over. Pull through stitch and loop.
- Single Crochet (SC) [Double Crochet (DC)] – Insert hook into stitch. Yarn over. Draw up loop. Yarn over. Pull through 2 loops.
- Half Double Crochet (HDC) [Half Treble Crochet (HTR)] – Yarn over. Insert hook into stitch. Yarn over. Draw up loop. Yarn over. Pull through 3 loops.
- Double Crochet, Back Bump (DC BB) [Treble Crochet, Back Bump (TR BB)] – Yarn over. Insert the hook into the back bump of the stitch. Yarn over. Draw up loop. Yarn over. Pull through 2 loops. Yarn over. Pull through 2 loops.
- Double Crochet (DC) [Treble Crochet (TR)] – Yarn over. Insert hook into stitch. Yarn over. Draw up loop. Yarn over. Pull through 2 loops. Yarn over. Pull through 2 loops.
- Stitch(es) – ST(s)
Any Stitch Wrist Warmers:
Any Stitch Wrist Warmers are one of the most versatile crochet patterns ever. Since it uses only one stitch, you can customize your warmers using the stitches that suit your style and the yarn you have on hand. Crochet Any Stitch Wrist Warmers are a quick, easy and adorable accessory for any time of the year. Crochet a pair as gifts for friends, or keep them all to yourself! You don't need to know how to crochet or knit to make these; only basic knowledge of single crochet.
- 2.0 oz or 100 yds of Red Heart Super Saver (Size 4 Yarn)
- 6.5mm Tunisian Crochet Hook
- Yarn Needle
- Tailor’s Flexible Measuring Tape
- CH – Chain
- Tss – Tunisian Simple Stitch
- Tks – Tunisian Knit Stitch
- Tfs – Tunisian Full Stitch
- Tunisian Smock Stitch
- Lts – Last Tunisian Stitch
- FwdP – Forward Pass
- RetP – Return Pass
- ST(s) – Stitch(es)
Prismatic Wrist Warmers:
With these awesome Crochet Prismatic Wrist Warmers, your kids will be the coolest at the playground. Their trend-setting fashion parents will also love them! The wrist warmers knit up quickly in various colors and are made using only two colors per row, so they are a great beginner project for learning how to increase and decrease, pick up stitches for seaming, and create color changes. These cozy, colorful additions to your outfit will make you feel good day to night. Add them over tops, dresses, or leggings when there's a chill in the air, or throw them on after an evening workout at the gym.
- 0.8-2.4 oz or 42-125 yds of Red Heart Super Saver (Size 4 Yarn)
- Red Heart Super Saver Pooling Yarn (optional)
- Size H 5mm Crochet Hook
- Yarn Needle
- CH – Chain
- SC – Single Crochet
- BLOSC – Back Loop Only Single Crochet
- HDC – Half Double Crochet
- ST(s) – Stitch(es)
- SLST – Slip Stitch
Richard Wrist Warmers:
Crochet Richard Wrist Warmers are an essential winter accessory that keeps your hands warm and cozy. These wristwarmers are designed to fit over the top of your hand, extending from the wrist up to the second knuckle of your thumb. It's the perfect pattern for a beginner, or you can make it quick by using chunky yarn and a larger hook. This lightweight, crochet Richard wrist warmers combine the style of fingerless gloves with the comfort and warmth of full-length mittens. The perfect go-to accessory for any season and outfit!
- You can use any size of yarn for this. Thinner yarn will use more. I used approx. 110 yards of Stylecraft Aran (#4 weight yarn) with no cuff. You can use any yarn with the appropriate size hook.
- Hook recommended for the yarn used
- Stitch markers (optional)
- Tapestry needle
- dc–double crochet
- hdc – half double crochet
- sc–single crochet
- ss–slip stitch
- FPDC – Front Post Double Crochet
- BPDC – Back post double crochet
- * to * – repeat from * to *
Ho Ho Ho Wrist Warmers:
Ho Ho Ho Wrist Warmers are a fun addition to your wardrobe in the winter. These wrist warmers are super simple and fast, making them a great last-minute gift for anyone on your list. This fun and festive crochet Ho Ho Ho Wrist Warmers are easy to make with the help of understitching for a seamless finish. These adorable crochet wrist warmers make a great gift for your favorite fashionista. The blue and white colors will surely add holiday cheer to any outfit!
- Yarn: Lion Brand Hometown USA (1 Skein or yards Color A, 1 Skein or yards Color B)
- Hook: Furls N 9.00mm Odyssey Crochet Hook *get 15% off using code: crystalized15
- 1 ⅜" Pom Pom Maker or create a pom using this tutorial
- Stitch Marker
- Yarn Needle
- Measuring Tape
- Ch(s): Chain(s)
- Sc: Single Crochet
- Sc3tog: Single Crochet 3 Together
- Slst: Slip Stitch
- St(s): Stitch(es)
- FLO: Front Loop Only
- BLO: Back Loop Only
- *: Repeat according to instructions
Candy Cane Wrist Warmers:
You'll be charmed by the simplicity of these Candy Cane Wrist Warmers. The candy cane motif is simple to crochet, but the result is adorable. Add some holiday cheer to your outfit with this fun design. Keep your wrists warm this winter with these adorable Candy Cane Wrist Warmers. These cute, crocheted wrist warmers are great for cool weather activities or an accessory to your next holiday party. The beautiful crochet pattern makes them extra special.
- 1 ball worsted weight yarn in Color A, such as Lion Brand Kitchen Cotton in Hot Pepper – approx. 80 yards
- 1 ball worsted weight yarn in Color B, such as Lion Brand Kitchen Cotton in Bubblegum – approx. 80 yards.
- H8/5.00mm crochet hook
- tapestry needle
- BLO: back loop only
- ch(s): chain(s)
- hdc: half double crochet
- hdc2tog: half double crochet 2 together (decrease)
- sc: single crochet
- sc2tog: single crochet 2 together (decrease)
- sk: skip
- sts: stitch(es)
Easy Breezy Wrist Warmer:
Make these crochet easy breezy wrist warmers in a couple of hours, and you're good to go! The lightweight yarn is a breeze to work with, so you'll be done in no time. These Crochet Easy Breezy Wrist Warmers are perfect for the beginner crocheter and a great addition to any wardrobe! We've covered you for a quick, warm project in just one size. With bright & cheery colors, you'll be able to show off your free and easy style this season. You worked in super bulky yarn with a simple rib stitch pattern that makes these an easy breezy wrist warmer! You won't want to take them off!
- 4.5 mm Crochet Hook
- Buttons – 2 pcs, 8 -15mm each
- Yarn needle
- Chain(s) – ch(s)
- Slip Stitch – sl st
- Single Crochet – sc
- Half Double Crochet – hdc
- Double Crochet 2 stitches together– dc2tog
- Front post half double crochet – FPhdc
- Back post half double crochet – BPhdc
Rumpelstiltskin Hand Warmers:
Hand Warmers and Fingerless Gloves Hand warmers are so popular right now. This pair of crochet Rumpelstiltskin Hand Warmers are a great way to stay warm on cold nights! They are light enough to wear inside and keep your hands extra toasty but also stay in place so you can use them outside too. Great for anyone who loves a little whimsy in their life! They would make a great gift for anyone: boyfriend, girlfriend, husband, or wife who needs fingerless gloves. They are quick to make and require just a little bit of yarn!
- Worsted weight yarn
- Tapestry needle
- Stitch Markers
- Hook size: I/5.50mm
- CH = chain
- SC = single crochet
- DC = double crochet
- SL ST = slip stitch
- ST = stitch
You can also see: Free Crochet Neck Warmer Patterns
Crochet Twisted Typers are handmade, stylish, and functional accessories. Between the two crocheters behind this project, one is a business student, and another has a background in finance, so it should be no surprise that they've talked shop while designing these fun items. They make up for what they lack in formal degrees with their crafty skills, creativity, and style. These twisted crochet types are the perfect way to keep your hands warm and your fingers typing! Made from soft acrylic yarn, these are sure to bring a smile every time you wear them.
- 100g of yarn (I used DK weight)
- 6mm Crochet Knook or Tunisian Hook
- 2x stitch markers (or bobby pins)
- Tapestry Needle (optional)
Calming Crochet Wrist Warmers:
Simple and soft as a cloud, these Calming Crochet Wrist Warmers are an easy weekend project for beginners. With soothing colors and textures, these wrist warmers are guaranteed to soothe your stress.' The Calming Crochet Wrist Warmers are a wonderful way to bring comfort, warmth, and softness to hand therapy sessions. Customizable sizing makes these stylish wrist warmers a must for any physical therapist looking to create an individualized treatment plan.
- 20(26,32)g x Double knitting/light worsted weight yarn
- (100g/255yards/230m approximately)
- 4.5mm Choose the bigger hook size if you usually have tighter tension.
- 10cm/4 inch = 16 sts
- Chain ch
- Double crochet dc
- Half double crochet hdc
- Remain rem
- Repeat rep
- Right side RS
- Single crochet sc
- Slip stitch sl-st
- Stitch st
- Stitches sts
- Wrong side WS
Ammonite Wrist Warmers:
These stylish crochet Ammonite Wrist Warmers are a fun and easy pattern for an intermediate crocheter. They can also be worn under sweaters, on top of sleeves, or any other way you can think of! They will fit seamlessly with any outfit and keep you warm throughout your day - whether outside biking or at home knitting. Crocheted in colorful worsted-weight yarn, Ammonite Wrist Warmers pair a simple mesh pattern with crisp stripes to create an interesting design element.
- 4mm crochet hook
- Scheepjes Stonewashed* (78% cotton/22% acrylic), 50g/130m/142yds
- 802 Smokey Quartz x 2 balls (60g used)
- 2 x buttons that fit through the space between 2 tr in Row 1 of the Ammonite – I used 17mm buttons.
- Ch – Chain
- Dc – Double crochet (yarn over once)
- Dtr – Double treble crochet (yarn over 3 times)
- Hdc – Half-double crochet
- Quadtr – Quadruple treble crochet (yarn over 5 times)
- Rem – Remaining/remains
- RS – Right side
- Sc – Single crochet
- Sl st – Slip stitch
- SM – Stitch marker
- St/sts – Stitch/stitches
- Tr – Treble crochet (yarn over twice)
- Ttr – Triple treble crochet (yarn over 4 times)
- WS – Wrong side